Frequently Asked Questions
- We deliver everywhere in South Africa, weekdays only. Orders typically arrive 3-5 days from purchase.
- For international orders, we use PostNet and mail parcels out with a tracking number.
- If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return or exchange it within 7 days of receipt, and we’ll refund you or send you a replacement. Email us and we’ll guide you through the process.
- Our fabric and T-shirts are both locally produced and printed in Cape Town by our dedicated long-term production partners who have a zero tolerance bordering-on-maniacal commitment to quality. Africa tees are built to last, and generally get better with wear. Washing machine and tumble-drier friendly, they have an excellent shelf life. Do not iron the face of the Africa print please. If you really need to iron your garment, turn it inside out and lightly press that section with a lukewarm iron. Depending on the level of heat used to wash and dry, your tee may feel slightly snugger post-wash (as all cotton does), but will relax with wear.
- We do manufacture custom wholesale orders: please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to share your/family pics in the Africa tee: please email them to us at email@example.com or tag us on Instagram @continent_africa.